FROST ROLLING PIN
(Based on +12000 reviews)
- check_circle Ships from a small business in Poland
- check_circle Made with the Highest-Quality Beech Wood
- check_circle No-fuss and clean with ease
- check_circle Over 1 Million Happy Customers
Tired of making classic-looking cookies?
Not anymore! Introducing the original rolling pin with a twist! The Pastrymade Embossed Rolling Pin.
An easy way to turn ordinary into extraordinary pastries!
Transform your baking into works of art with over 100 patterns, From cute animals, beautiful geometrics patterns and also seasonal options for Christmas, Halloween, Easter and more!
Amaze your family and friends with a one-of-a-kind cookie! Kids will absolutely love them!
Create patterned cookies in minutes!
Discover other recipes in our booklet.
Baking With Kids!
Cookie baking is a great way to introduce kids to the kitchen!
Imagine how amazing it would be to engage in a baking activity with your kids. Your family bonding time will be full of smiles and giggles with yummy and delightful treats.
So arm your kids with Kids Rolling Pin Collection and let their creativity go wild!
Crafted with perfection and style
Our Engraved Rolling Pins are made of 100% high-quality beech wood. Crafted in Warsaw Poland with love.
All of our patterns are meticulously detailed and engraved deep into the wood for maximum effectiveness.
We Ship from Poland via UPS & Fedex.
- Europe (UPS): 3-5 Business days.
- United States and Canada (Fedex): 3-6 Business days.
- Australia and New Zealand (Fedex): 5-8 Business days.
- Asia (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
- Other (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
- The overall length – 380mm (15")
- The operating part – 200mm (7.9")
- The weight of one – 350g (12.34 oz)
- The overall length – 460mm (18,11")
- The operating part – 250mm (9.84")
- The weight of one – 600g (21,16 oz)
MORE than a Purchase..
Our survival as a small handmade business depends on you, you're making an impact on the lives of our Artisans.
Thank you for visiting our shop and I hope "Pastrymade" will be your all-time favourite one-stop cooking & baking shop.
Loved by more than 1M+ bakers.
Got questions? We’ve got answers
The time from when your order is placed until it ships. All Rolling Pins have some processing time (crafting & drying time) of approximately 2-3 business days before shipment. For more information, you can check our shipping policy
We Ship from POLAND via UPS & Fedex.
Europe (UPS): 3-5 Business days.
United States and Canada (Fedex): 3-6 Business days.
Australia and New Zealand (Fedex): 5-8 Business days.
Asia (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
Other (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
230g unsalted butter.
175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
400-425g all-purpose flour.
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and extract and mix well.
3. Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
4. Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
5. Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
6. The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
1. To keep your rolling pin clean, put your pin under running water.
2. Start cleaning the pin with a brush, we recommend Pastrymade Eco Cleaning Brush for best results.
3. If there are still dough left, put it into the water for about 5 mins, this should make it easier to clean.
We have provided tips and video on how to use the pin effectively. You can check it on our website: https://www.pastrymade.com/blogs/news/having-some-trouble-using-the-rolling-pin-try-some-of-our-tips
Also, on our Official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pastrymade/videos/2250384438580143/
We have also our Pastrymade Booklet, a collection of baking recipes and tips that fit perfectly to work with our pins! A must-have for your baking needs!
You may also like
Shop a selection of our most loved products, as chosen by our community.