GINGERBREAD MEN ROLLING PIN
(99.8%) Positive feedback
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
This embossing rolling pin are handcrafted expertly, engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
“It embosses perfectly your cookies, pies, fondant... with pure love.”
It's a perfect idea for a gift for every occasion, not only for bakers!
- 230g unsalted butter.
- 175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 1 Teaspoon salt.
- 400-425g all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre -heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
- The overall length – 380mm (15")
- The operating part – 200mm (7.9")
- The weight of one – 350g (12.34 oz)
- The overall length – 460mm (18,11")
- The operating part – 250mm (9.84")
- The weight of one – 600g (21,16 oz)
The time from when your order is placed until it ships. All Rolling Pins have some processing time (crafting & drying time) of approximately 3-5 business days before shipment, to ensure the best quality.
1. Place a clear rolling pin into the laser machine and engrave the design.
2. After engraving, put rolling pin into running water at normal temperature and wash with brush by hand.
3. Let the rolling pin dry.
4. Insert the handles carefully into the rolling pin.
5. Arrange the pins and proceed to packaging.
Ships from POLAND
Europe (UPS): 3-5 Business days.
United States and Canada: 10 - 15 Business days.
Australia and New Zealand: 10 - 20 Business days.
Asia: 15 - 25 Business days.
Other: 21-25 Business days.
My name is Carolina, Founder of Pastrymade, I am a mother of three lovely children's, a housewife and a Lady who loves homemade bakery at all times.
When My elder daughter was born, my husband and I thought of something special and personalized that can be done by using our laser.
That’s the way our business was founded from the homely and modest idea.
Thank you for visiting my shop and I hope "Pastrymade" will be your all times favourite one-stop cooking & baking shop.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed