Got questions? We’ve got answers
The time from when your order is placed until it ships. All Rolling Pins have some processing time (crafting & drying time) of approximately 2-5 business days before shipment. For more information, you can check our shipping policy
We Ship from POLAND via UPS & Fedex.
Europe (UPS): 3-5 Business days.
United States and Canada (Fedex): 3-5 Business days.
Australia and New Zealand (Fedex): 5-8 Business days.
Asia (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
Other (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
230g unsalted butter.
175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
400-425g all-purpose flour.
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and extract and mix well.
3. Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
4. Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
5. Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
6. The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
1. To keep your rolling pin clean, put your pin under running water.
2. Start cleaning the pin with a brush, we recommend Pastrymade Eco Cleaning Brush for best results.
3. If there are still dough left, put it into the water for about 5 mins, this should make it easier to clean.
We have provided tips and video on how to use the pin effectively. You can check it on our website: https://www.pastrymade.com/blogs/news/having-some-trouble-using-the-rolling-pin-try-some-of-our-tips
Also, on our Official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pastrymade/videos/2250384438580143/
We have also our Pastrymade Booklet, a collection of baking recipes and tips that fit perfectly to work with our pins! A must-have for your baking needs!