Got questions? We’ve got answers
Europe (UPS): 3-5 Business days.
United States and Canada (Fedex): 3-5 Business days.
Australia and New Zealand (Fedex): 5-8 Business days.
Asia (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
Other (Fedex): 7-11 Business days.
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
400-425g all-purpose flour.
2. Add eggs and extract and mix well.
3. Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
4. Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
5. Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
6. The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
1. To keep your rolling pin clean, put your pin under running water.
2. Start cleaning the pin with a brush, we recommend Pastrymade Eco Cleaning Brush for best results.
Also, on our Official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pastrymade/videos/2250384438580143/