A simple recipe with a lovely and wonderful twist. Try to combine it with your afternoon tea! Another cookie recipe from Gail's Goodies! Check her blog for more amazing recipes!
All credits to: Gail's Goodies!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 5 bags Turmeric tea (opened)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups flour
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, tea and cinnamon, then beat in the flour.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap or put in a plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll to thickness of 1/8 – 1/4” thick using normal pin then the PastryMade pin and cut into 2-3" circles.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.