One of the amazing recipes shared by an amazing Food blogger, Foodosophy.it. Check more of the amazing recipes on her website and Instagram page, @foodosophy.it
This recipe is a must-have for chocolate lovers who loves a twist!
- 200 g (1 and 2/3 cups) Flour
- 50 g (3 tablespoon) Cocoa powder
- 230 g Butter (2 sticks or 1 cup)
- 100 g icing sugar (0.80 cup or 190 ml)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp (2.64 g) Cinnamon
- Chill pepper powder
- In a food processor, knead quickly all the ingredients to bring short crust dough together. Leave dough for about 1 hour in the fridge to rest, wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Roll out the dough (5 mm thick) on a parchment paper to prevent it sticking. Press or cut out biscuit shapes.
- Bake at 170° (325 F) for 12 minutes. Let it cool completely before serving.