Enjoying your cookies in a more healthy way made awesome and unique with PastryMade Rolling Pins!
100 g peanut butter
120 g maple syrup
100-120 g Whole-wheat flour
Pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Yield: 20-25 cookies
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, salt and baking powder to a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer on low speed, mix until combined.
- Roll out the dough until it is 5 mm thick and sprinkle with flour. Roll the dough by rolling pin and press well to make the pattern be imprinted. Cut out shapes and lay them out on a baking tray.
- Heat the oven to 392 °F. (200 °C). Bake the cookies for 5-7 minutes.
- The cookies will probably seem too soft when you take them out of the oven, but that’s fine! They will firm up as they cool. Gently remove them from the baking sheet and let them cool on a cooling rack.